Keyless Entry Door Lock with Handle - Mechanical Lock with Keypad, Digital Code Combination Door Lock Made of Stainless Steel 304 for Enhanced Durability and Security, Right Handed (NOT a Deadbolt)
- No batteries are required. Stainless Steel 304 mechanical door lock
- Does not lock automatically (this is a pro or a con depending on your need)
- Only for single bore door, need to drill additional 4 holes for the fasteners
- Easy to install, with installation instructions or website.
🔒 CONVENIENT AND SECURE: Dual Access: Easily open the lock using either the passcode or the key; Wear-Resistant Keypad: The keypad material is wear-free, leaving no clues for thieves to follow
🔒 IMPROVED DURABILITY: The lock body and latch are made of high-quality stainless steel 304, ensuring long-lasting durability and resistance to corrosion, difficult to pry open. The keypad is also wear-free, it is an ideal choice for those who want a mechanical lock that is easy to use and hard to break
🔒 DESIGNED FOR SINGLE-BORE DOORS: so 4 additional holes will need to be drilled for installation. Do not use it in conjunction with a deadbolt as there may not be enough space, The lock does not automatically lock when unlocked, the door will stay that way until you pull up the handle to lock it(which can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
🔒 DESIGNED FOR EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Choose a combination of 4-8 digits (no repeats) for your passcode. Please note that the combination code can be used in any order. The lock can be easily reset to a new combination in just a few simple steps. This feature ensures that you can change the passcode regularly for added security
🔒 DOOR COMPATIBILITY: Full Size 7.67" x 2.44" (195 x 62mm). Maximum Applicable Bore Size 2 – 1/8"; Both 2-3/8"(60mm) & 2 - 3/4"(70mm) Backsets/Latches. Suitable For Wood, Metal, and Plastic Door Thickness Within 35-50mm
Special Feature：mechanical keypad deadbolt lock with handle
Item Dimensions：10.6 x 7.2 x 3.2 inches
Number of Pieces：4
Controller Type： Push Button
Control Method： Touch
Item Weight：3.47 pounds
Handle Material： Wood
Fit the Right-handed door.
Purchase Tips: How to judge whether the door is left-handed or right-handed?
1. Locate the Hinges: Identify the location of the door's hinges. These are the metal attachments that allow the door to swing open and closed.
If the hinges are on your left and the door swings away from you to the left, it's a left-handed door. On the contrary, it is the right-hand door.
2. Check the Swing Direction: Open the door. If it swings away from you and to your left, it's a left-handed door. If it swings away from you and to your right, it's a right-handed door.