Model number: TAL002
- Trailer Hitch Lock - Hitch Pin Lock 1/2" and 5/8", Heavy Duty Brass Core Locking Mechanism, 3'' & 3-1/2" Extra Long Effective Length for Class I - V Hitch (Tow Receivers 1-1/4”, 2” and 2-1/2")
🔒 Ultimate Security: Our heavy-duty construction is made with high-strength hardened steel to ensure the ultimate protection of your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft. The brass core locking mechanism has a service life of over 15 years and is super anti-corrosion. The single-key lock design makes it easy to unlock and lock.
🔒 All-Weather Protection: The chromed plating steel provides improved wear and corrosion resistance, while the weatherproof anti-theft lockable pin keeps the lock free from dust and mud. Our product is designed to protect your bike racks, trailers, cargo hitch racks, and boats, no matter the weather.
🔒 Versatile: Our product fits Class III, IV, V 2", 2-1/2" hitches receivers, allowing you to tow up to 20,000 lbs. The 5/8" hitch pin hole and 3-1/2" span makes it easy to lock up your shackle hitch or multi-ball receiver.
- BRASS CORE LOCKING MECHANISM
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- ALL-WEATHER PROTECTION
- WEATHERPROOF RUBBER KEY SLOT CAP
- DOUBLE PINS DESIGN, COMPATIBLE WITH MOST RECEIVERS
- 3-1/2"USABLE LENGTH OF PIN, ENOUGH SPACE TO PLAY A ROLE
Item Weight: 1.26 pounds
Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1.8 x 1.9 inches
OEM Part Number: Fits for Class I/II 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" & Class III/IV/V 2" x 2" and 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receivers (1/2" & 5/8" pin)
Special Features: Brass Core Locking Mechanism, Chromed Plating Steel